- Prevents Mycotoxin damage and improves livestock’s health recovery ability.
- Has especially chosen minerals that discharge both polar (Aflatoxin, Ochratoxin) and non-polar (Trichothecenes, Zearalenone, Fumonisin) mycotoxins.
- Ensures the hepato-protection that counters the negative effects caused by mycotoxins.
- Minimizes the metabolic disorders
- Reduces mammary gland infections (Mastitis)
- Reduces Hoof problems (Laminitis)
- Effective against bacterial endotoxins
- Improves Productive Efficiency
- Better Reproductive Performance
Dosage and Administration:
Cattle/Buffalo/Horse: 20-30 gm per head per day
Livestock and Poultry Feed:
Preventive: 0.5-1kg per ton of feed
Under Challenge: 1-2 kg per ton of feed